Graphite is an allotrope of carbon. It is a gray-black, opaque solid with stable chemical properties, corrosion resistance, and is not easy to react with chemicals such as acids and alkalis. Natural graphite comes from graphite deposits, and can also be made of artificial graphite using petroleum coke, pitch coke, etc. as raw materials after a series of processes.
Nowadays, graphite sheets are favored by graphite processing enterprises due to their technological characteristics. Graphite plates are widely used in electrochemistry, chemical industry, metallurgy, military and other industries. It can be divided into: high temperature, conductive, anode, high purity, flexible and other types of graphite plates. What are the main characteristics of the graphite plate? With the development of modern science and technology and industry, graphite plate has become an indispensable product in industry, and its application field will continue to expand. What are the application fields of graphite plate ?
1. The graphite plate has excellent self-lubrication and long service life.
2. The graphite plate has good chemical corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance and strong corrosion resistance.
3. The graphite plate has thermal stability and high thermal conductivity.
4. The graphite plate has strong oxidation resistance, high density and uniform structure.
5. Graphite plate has impact resistance and sufficient mechanical strength.
6. Graphite plate is easy to be machined, and personalized products can be customized according to customer needs. Graphite plates can be machined such as turning, grinding, drilling, etc., which can not only process parts with complex geometric shapes, but also meet high precision requirements.
7. The graphite plate has good isotropy, and its characteristics have nothing to do with shape, size and sampling direction.
1. High-tech: Graphite plates are also widely used in the following fields: nanoelectronics, composite materials, solar cells, sensors, high-performance nanoelectronic devices, field emission materials, etc.
2. Metallurgy: Graphite plate can be used for refractory materials and coatings, making high-temperature crucibles for smelting, and making protective agents for steel ingots, etc.
3. Machining: The machining fields of graphite plates are as follows: catalysts in the fertilizer industry, electrodes in the battery industry, carbon brushes in the electrical industry; making electrodes and pencil leads, lubricants in the machinery industry, etc.
4. Semiconductors: The largest application area is the use in semiconductors, and graphite plates can also be used as conductors.
5. Deep processing: After deep processing, flake graphite can produce the following high-tech products, such as: graphite anti-friction additives, graphite products, graphite sealing materials and composite materials, graphite milk, etc., which have become important non-metallic mineral raw materials in various industrial sectors.