all kinds of tools and products used in our daily production and life, ranging from the base and body shell of the machine tool to the shell of a blank head screw, buttons and various household appliances, are all closely related to the mold. The shape of the mold determines the shape of these products, and the processing quality and precision of the mold also determine the quality of these products. With the rapid development of the mold industry in recent years, graphite materials, new processes and increasing mold factories are constantly impacting the mold market. Graphite, with its good physical and chemical properties, has gradually become the preferred material for mold making.
Nowadays, molds are a lot of basic technological equipment used in industrial production. The mold industry is the basic industry of the national economy. Now everyone is looking for a better material to replace the old mold material. graphite mold, with its various excellent properties, just fills the gap of the old material. What are the correct ways to use graphite molds?
1. Impregnation tank: Prepare the impregnation tank according to the size and specification of the graphite product. The material for making the impregnation tank must have the following conditions: good sealing, acid corrosion resistance, durability and hardness.
2. Dipping solution, into the dipping tank to cover the graphite mold of about 10CM of antioxidant dipping solution.
3. Reduced pressure impregnation, the graphite mold impregnation agent soaked for about half an hour (room temperature, normal pressure). If you want to improve the antioxidant effect, you can use the following method: reduced pressure impregnation. Objective: To make the impregnating agent better penetrate into the pores of the product. But this requires decompression dipping equipment.
4. Dry, after dipping, please put the products in a ventilated place for about 2 to 3 days, and let them dry naturally.
5. Brushing, in view of the relatively small number of of graphite molds, We suggest that you use the method of brushing. Please slow down the rhythm as much as possible when brushing, which is conducive to the impregnation liquid to penetrate into the pores of the graphite mold more fully. The graphite rotor antioxidant can be evenly coated on the surface of the graphite rotor for 2 to 3 times.
The development of graphite mold technology can improve the design and manufacturing efficiency of products, shorten the production cycle, improve the product qualification rate, and play a very important role in promoting science and technology, economic strength and other aspects.